Friday, August 27, 2010

Introduction

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Joe or Soupbean as you may call me.
                    I love to wake up early in the morning, have a nice hot cup of coffee, and a very delightful glazed doughnut while setting in my upstairs study looking out at the morning sky coming to birth .Its beauty overwhelms me and always seems to bring me to ponder about various things in life and what it has to offer.
                    The beauty of nature like the birds singing, the smell of the pine trees as they"re relaxing aroma  gently blows by  riding  the wind, chipmunks scurrying in the yard, a doe deer and her fawn having a peace of corn in the near by garden; these are the things that are often taken for granted.
                    I ponder all things in general and was thinking today I would share my thoughts with whoever would be intersted in them. So I started this blog and plan to update it often with thoughts and experiences about life with its ups and downs and all it has to offer.Thank you for stopping by. May God bless you and I hope you all have a wonderfull peaceful day :-)          For any down home country gift giving that you would like to do you should check out this  wonderfull gift site     -                                                                                       http://www.pasttimes.com/


     

No comments:

Post a Comment