Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Early Sunday Morning

Hello every one!  Its your old pal Soupbean here. Up early on this beautiful Sunday morning. I just put on a nice pot of coffee and it has already filled my home with the most richest aroma.
                      I  take a step outside; its very quite and peaceful.  The only noise is the birds singing their sweet songs and my cat greeting me hello with a slight nudge. I am really appreciative to be alive and to wake up to these mornings filled with song, 
                     This morning I'm also pondering the plans on my cabin project I have yet to start; but will in the near future; whether to go with a complete A frame or a ranch style nestled away on a flat in the woods with a old timey log fence outlining the flat. It will be a small home away from home to take my family or to go hunting with freinds so we can  have some venison to put in the freezer for winter. I have already been freezing back garden foods such as corn, tomatos, and green tomatos. Really to be honest, when I'm growing the garden and at the end of the season; harvesting, freezing, and canning  gives me  a relaxing feeling.  Whatever worries I have leave me and I'm at peace with myself .
                     Well I'im off to have a hot cup of coffee and to read a couple of pages in my small Bible which I tend to do every morning. .." I hope every one has a blessed day."                                        
                          For any down home country gift giving that you would like to do you should check out this wonderfull jewelry site - http://www.pasttimes.com/                    Soupbean :-)


                                                                                                            

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment